Effective date: May 22, 2018, last update 12/12 2022
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Société Monégasque d’Hôtellerie SAM – 23 avenue des Papalins, Columbus Hôtel – 98000 MONACO
In accordance with the regulations in force concerning personal data, in particular law No. 1.165, we would like to inform you, in our capacity as data controller for the processing of personal data for the purpose of "customer data management", that your data will be transferred to the COLUMBUS MONTE-CARLO hotel-restaurant’s new operator, the company SAM MOCANA, duly registered with the répertoire du commerce et de l’industrie under number 22S09353, located at 23 avenue des Papalins in Monaco et duly represented by its Director Gérard BERTOUT.
This transfer will take place on December 15, 2022, as part of the sale of the business, at the end of which the COLUMBUS MONTE-CARLO hotel-restaurant located 23 rue des Papalins in Monaco will henceforth be operated by the SAM MOCANA Company.
We would like to remind you that in application of the law No. 1.165, you have a right to oppose the transfer of your data, a right of access, and a right to rectify information concerning you.
To check the regularity of your personal data’s processing, you can contact the CCIN at the following address:
« Le Suffren » Bloc B 4ème étage 7, rue Suffren Reymond 98000 - Monaco | Tel : (+377).220.127.116.11
NOTIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING TO CUSTOMERS
Société Monégasque d’Hôtellerie SAM – 23 avenue des Papalins, Columbus Hôtel – 98000 MONACO
The Société Monégasque d’Hôtellerie SAM (Hereinafter referred to as: « SMH ») attaches great importance to the protection of its client’s personal data. For this reason, and in application of article 14 of Law No. 1.165 of December 23rd, 1993, on the protection of personal data, we hereby inform you of the conditions under which SMH processes personal data concerning you.
The Data Controller is Société Monégasque d’Hôtellerie SAM. (SMH), registered in the Répertoire du commerce et de l’industrie under number 85S02178, located 23 avenue des Papalins - 98000 MONACO.
Purposes of the processing and categories of the concerned personal data
SMH implements the processing of your personal data for the purpose of managing customer files. The purpose is to carry out administrative operations related to reservations, contracts, invoicing, accounting and in particular the management of customer accounts, the establishment of commercial statistics, the carrying out of canvassing and promotional actions related to these functionalities, and the management of a loyalty programme excluding programmes common to several companies.
For this purpose, SMH may collect and process the following personal data:
- identity: name, married name, first names, date of birth, company name, address or registered office, telephone (landline or mobile), fax number, e-mail address, internal customer identification code, intra-community TVA number,
- family, economic, and financial situation: number and age of child(ren)’s, profession, field of activity, socio-professional category,
- information relating to means of payment: postal or bank statement, transaction number, cheque number, bank card number,
- electronic identification data: data elements relating to the electronic signature of invoices transmitted by telematic means,
- information regarding commercial relationship: request(s) for documentation, trial request(s), product(s) purchased, service(s) or subscription(s) subscribed to, quantity, amount, periodicity, delivery address, purchase history, product returns, origin of the sale or order, correspondence with the customer and after-sales services,
- information regarding payment of invoices: payment methods, discounts granted, information relating to credits (amount and duration, name of the lending institution), receipts, outstanding payments, reminders balances.
Customers’ personal data may not be kept beyond a period strictly necessary for commercial relationship management.
The following may receive information only within the limits of their respective responsibilities:
- Staff in charge of commercial, logistical, and administrative services and their superiors.
- Departments responsible for internal and external controls within the company.
- External companies with a contractual relationship for the execution of their contract.
- Public bodies, exclusively to meet legal obligations.
- Judicial and legal officers within the framework of their debt collection duties.
- Financial organisations and professional account holders.
Existence of a right of opposition, access, and rectification regarding your personal data
In application of Law No. 1.165 of December 23rd, 1993, on the protection of personal data, you have the right to oppose, access and rectify your personal data.
To exercise these rights, please write to us at:
SOCIETE MONEGASQUE D’HOTELLERIE SAM
23 avenue des Papalins, Columbus Hôtel - 98000 MONACO
Your letter must specify your request and be accompanied by a copy of one of your valid identity documents to enable us to verify that you are the sender of the request. This copy must be in black and white and crossed out, in accordance with Deliberation No. 2015-113 of November 18th, 2015, of the CCIN.
To check the regularity of your personal data’s processing, you can contact the CCIN at the following address: « Le Suffren » Bloc B 4ème étage 7, rue Suffren Reymond 98000 - Monaco, Tel : (+377).18.104.22.168
NOTIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING TO CUSTOMERS - WEBSITE AND OTHER DIGITAL OR ONLINE SERVICES
Columbus Hotel Monte-Carlo (Société Monégasque d’Hôtellerie S. M. H) ("us", "we", or "our") operates the website and potential future mobile applications (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) to oversee our data privacy matters. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal data, please contact the DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain "Personal Data". By “personal data” we mean information about you which could identify you such as your name and contact details, your holiday arrangements, and booking history. Personal data does not include data where you can no longer be identified from it such as anonymised aggregate data. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Columbus Hotel Monte-Carlo (Société Monegasque d’Hôtellerie S. M. H) may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION ?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Generally, we will keep information relevant to our dealings with you for five years once you have ceased being a customer.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you as it is no longer personal data.
Once we no longer require your personal data for the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. We will securely destroy your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR INFORMATION
You have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you under certain circumstances. These rights are to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”) and request certain information in relation to its processing;
- Request rectification of your personal data;
- Request the erasure of your personal data;
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
- Right to withdraw consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose at any time.
If you want to exercise one of these rights please contact us at email@example.com.
You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to a supervisory authority for data protection issues.
Columbus Hotel Monte-Carlo (Société Monégasque d’Hôtellerie S. M. H)
Data Protection Officer : Jean-François Mufraggi
23, Avenue des Papalins